Data controller : Alexandra Dervillez
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
In general, you are not required to provide us with your personal information when you visit our website omaikid.com. However, this principle has some exceptions. For certain services offered by our website, you may be required to provide us with certain data such as: your name, e-mail address and telephone number. This occurs when you complete the contact form that is available online.
For any of these cases, you will have the choice to provide or no your personal data. Please note that if you refuse, you will not be able to use some of the site's services, such as soliciting information about our company, or receiving newsletters.
We also may automatically collect certain information about you during a simple navigation on our website, including: information about the use of our site, such as the areas you visit and the services you access, your address IP, the type of your browser, your access times. This kind of information is used exclusively for internal statistics purposes, so as to improve the quality of the services offered to you. The databases are protected by the provisions of the Act n° 2018-493 of the 2Oth of june 2018 on the protection of personal data relating to data, files and freedoms and various provisions concerning the protection of personal data.
Activities involving the collection of personal data:
- Name / first name: delivery to the right person (may be different from the billing’s one)
- Address: delivery to the correct address
- Telephone number: the carrier needs it to warn the customer of the arrival and to arrange an appointment for the delivery (door to door)
- Email address: sending the order’s tracking number
- Data is stored for 1 year, or throughout the lifetime of the customer’s account.
- Data is only used by Omaïkid and the logistics providers and is not communicated to other third parties.
- Email addressü
- Data is stored as long as the person wants to receive the newsletter. It is erased if the person unsubscribes.
- Data is used by Omaïkid and its potential service provider and not communicated to other third parties.
Your rights concerning the collection of personal data:
You can ask at any time to rectify or erase the data collected at email@example.com and submit a complaint to the CNIL supervisory authority.